As a multi-channel digital and events business focussed on electrified vehicles and green technology, Electrifying Ltd undertakes a variety of activities that may have an effect on the environment. Those activities include research, creative development, production & execution of video, digital and events.
It is our policy to:
* Identify our significant environmental aspects and put in place control mechanisms to mitigate their effects
* Minimise the environmental impacts of our activities, prevent pollution and continually improve our environmental performance
* Protect the environment whilst providing services to our clients, such as safe-guarding both ecosystems & biodiversity; utilising sustainable resources; and climate change mitigation
* Employ systems and procedures that ensure our company's compliance with all relevant legislation and other voluntary obligations relating to the environment
* Promote sustainable development by conserving energy, materials and resources, minimising consumption, maximising efficiency and effectively managing wastes
* Create awareness of our environmental management systems to all relevant employees about the potential impacts from their operations and the use suitable control measures to mitigate those adverse impacts
* Manage and/or influence our supply chain to encourage suppliers to minimise the use of materials, energy or processes which may be harmful to the environment
* Set objectives and targets to continually improve our environmental performance and ensure these are compatible with the strategic direction of the overall business and its wider context
* Exercise a positive influence within our sector and for the clients we serve
The participation and co-operation of all employees and sub-contractors and freelancers is vital to the success of this policy and we will ensure that adequate resources are available to maintain our stated environmental performance objectives.
This Environmental Policy Statement shall be communicated throughout the organisation and will be publicly available to interested parties.
This Policy shall be reviewed annually.
Founder & CEO